Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement applies to all relationships between the user and our company regarding the use of this service. ..
- Our company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) regarding this service in addition to this agreement, such as rules for use. These individual rules form part of this agreement, regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding article, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (registration of use)
- In this service, the applicant for registration agrees to this agreement and uses it by the method specified by our company. By applying for the registration and our company approving it, the usage registration shall be completed.
We may not approve the application for use registration if we judge that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason. I will.
- If you submit false information when applying for use registration
- If you are applying from a person who has violated these Terms
- Others Decides that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at his own risk.
- Users may not in any case transfer or rent their user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself/herself who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company intentionally or makes a gross negligence. ..
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
- Users shall separately determine the fee for the paid portion of the Service and The usage fee displayed on the site shall be paid by the method specified by us.
- If the user delays payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Users must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activities
- Copyright included in this service , Acts that infringe on trademark rights or other intellectual property rights
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network of our company, other users, or other third parties
- Commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Act that may interfere with the operation of our service
- Unauthorized access or this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for unauthorized purposes
- Books Acts that cause disadvantages, damages, or discomfort to other users of the service or other third parties
- Acts that impersonate other users
- This service not licensed by us Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or sales activities above
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex
- In connection with our services, anti-social forces Acts of directly or indirectly providing profits to
- Other acts that we judge to be inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service Etc.)
The Company will suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is any of the following reasons. Shall be able to.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updates of the computer system related to this service
- This service has become difficult due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster. When
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage Restriction and Deletion of Registration)
We will notify you in advance if any of the following applies to you. Without this, you may restrict the use of this service to users in whole or in part, or cancel your registration as a user.
- When any of the terms of this agreement is violated
- When it is found that there are false facts in the registered items
- In case of non-compliance
- When there is no response from our company for a certain period of time
- When there is no use for a certain period of time since the last use of this service
- In addition, if the Company determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate
- The Company will damage the user caused by the actions performed by the Company based on this section. We do not take any responsibility.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
Users can withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- Our company has no legal or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy). , Integrity, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security-related flaws, errors or bugs, infringement, etc.) are not expressly or implicitly guaranteed. ..
- Our company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract (including this agreement) between our company and the user regarding this service is a consumer contract specified in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision does not apply.
- Even in cases specified in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall, due to special circumstances, incurred damage to the user due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We will not be liable for any damages (including cases in which the Company or the user foresaw or could predict the occurrence of damages). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications or disputes that may occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
We change the content of the service or provide the service without notifying the user. Can be discontinued and will not be held responsible for any damage caused to the user.
The Company can change the Terms at any time without notifying the user when it deems necessary. will do. If you start using this service after changing these Terms, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless otherwise notified by the user in accordance with the method specified by the Company, the Company will consider that the currently registered contact is valid and notify or contact the contact, and these will be sent to the user when the call is made. We assume that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Users shall be entitled to the status in the contract of use or rights or obligations based on these Terms without prior written consent of the Company. Cannot be transferred to a third party or used as collateral.
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting these Terms, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.